Positive Action is a systematic educational program that promotes an intrinsic interest in learning and encourages cooperation among students. It works by teaching and reinforcing the intuitive philosophy that you feel good about yourself when you do positive actions.
The effects of the program range from increased academic achievement to dramatic reductions in problem behaviors. These results have been replicated in diverse settings and feature the most rigorous efficacy study designs available.
For more than 30 years, Positive Action has been helping educators around-the-world create positive learning environments for their students. Imagine what Positive Action could do for your students!
Click here to begin reviewing Positive Action in detail.
- LiiNk Project Getting Results with Positive Action and More Play Time
- Positive Action Announces Partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- NREPP Completes Second Review, Increases Scores
- Two New Cost-Benefit Analyses Find Economic Value
- New York Principal and Families Improve School with Positive Action