Positive Action is a systematic educational program that promotes an intrinsic interest in learning and encourages cooperation among students. It works by teaching and reinforcing the intuitive philosophy that you feel good about yourself when you do positive actions.
The effects of the program range from increased academic achievement to dramatic reductions in problem behaviors. These results have been replicated in diverse settings and feature the most rigorous efficacy study designs available.
For more than 30 years, Positive Action has been helping educators around-the-world create positive learning environments for their students. Imagine what Positive Action could do for your students!
Click here to begin reviewing Positive Action in detail.
- New York Principal and Families Improve School with Positive Action
- Dr. Allred and Dr. Flay to Present at Oxford
- Williams Lake Expands Program
- Wilmington Getting Results With Exercise and Positive Action [Video]
- Houston Area Children's Center & Harmony Schools Receive State Grant for Positive Action